Friday, July 31, 2009

A GUY THRILL... A NEW TOOL

We must have 4 or 5 dead gas trimmers about the place. Each one with
their short history... but all essentially the same story.... can't
start; then I stumbled across another option... a NEW ELECTRIC TOOL.
This one caught my eye at Home Depot when I had the $80 cash in my
pocket. It was an impulse buy... hand into the pocket for the cash
and out the door with the box. For the next week I carved away at the
land scape, swirling it on my fingers in 3 dimensions, transforming
wilderness into tamed though temporary obedience. It is light,
variable speed, strong, almost silent, and best of all.... an
outrageously stylish color! It made what otherwise would have been a
nasty, smelly and noisy job into a creative gardening task of artistic pleasure
and businesslike effectiveness. There is nothing like a new tool that works to
brighten the day and produce beauty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daniel- I am Brazilian and I want to make friends, you have a great blog-I-political activism and cultural work by www.viacomica.blogspot.com

parabens!!!!

light and very successful peace